Cruz Auto Repair has job openings available for a Service Writer! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Richmond, CA.
Service Writers are our shop's face and voice to the outside world, and are therefore an incredibly important part of our success as a shop. A successful service writer will have an understanding of automotive work, a positive and outgoing personality, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
The Service Writer will be responsible for:
- Scheduling appointments with customers.
- Ensuring effective communication between service technicians and Cruz Auto Repair customers.
- Inspecting vehicles and accurately diagnosing problems
- Providing estimates to customers based on parts and labor costs and deductibles, after verifying warranty coverage
- Preparing accurate repair orders, detailing problems and approving repairs
- Updating customers with any service recommendations made by service technicians
- Maintaining and enhancing knowledge of automotive maintenance and repairs
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Dependable, honest and outgoing
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
I just met Augustin, and he really took good care of me. Replaced the damaged parts that were causing a vibration in my Dodge Ram. He took it for a test drive and made some recommendations for service. Great service, honest, friendly, and very reasonably priced. Thank you! I highly recommend this shop.
We were very thankful to have found Cruz Auto Repair on a late Saturday afternoon after the heater hose in our car sprung a leak on the interstate and leaked engine coolant everywhere. Augustin was able to fit us into his shop immediately and replaced the components right there while we waited, staying late past his normal closing time to ensure we'd be able to get home that evening. He was very down-to-earth, knew what he was doing, and charged a very reasonable rate for the work performed.
I had a master cylinder replaced on my Toyota. Efficient and honest service. It is my newly discovered, go to garage, when I do not have time or the place to work on my own car.