CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
As a member of the TECH-NET Professional program we agree to:
- Recommend corrective and maintenance services and explain to the customer which of these is required now to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- Offer customers a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- Make every effort to keep the customer informed about appointments and completion deadlines.
- Furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services, priced fairly, which clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- Furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or service. Use quality Advance Auto Parts auto parts, guaranteed coast to coast.
- Provide and honor Advance Auto Parts manufacturer warranties.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while it is being serviced.
- Make every effort to fix the customer's vehicle right the "first time".
- Maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's complaints.
- Cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
- Uphold the high standards of the profession and seek to correct any or all abuses within the automotive industry.
I just met Augustin, and he really took good care of me. Replaced the damaged parts that were causing a vibration in my Dodge Ram. He took it for a test drive and made some recommendations for service. Great service, honest, friendly, and very reasonably priced. Thank you! I highly recommend this shop.
We were very thankful to have found Cruz Auto Repair on a late Saturday afternoon after the heater hose in our car sprung a leak on the interstate and leaked engine coolant everywhere. Augustin was able to fit us into his shop immediately and replaced the components right there while we waited, staying late past his normal closing time to ensure we'd be able to get home that evening. He was very down-to-earth, knew what he was doing, and charged a very reasonable rate for the work performed.
I had a master cylinder replaced on my Toyota. Efficient and honest service. It is my newly discovered, go to garage, when I do not have time or the place to work on my own car.